Navigation

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Best Survey Sites That Are Legitimate - Upto $50 Per Survey

Legitimate Survey Sites
These are the list of best survey sites that I have gathered by using hundreds of survey sites over the past 2 years.These sites are all legitimate and I have been using them all and earning about 400 dollars per month only by completing surveys.

Again I have used all the listed sites and have received payments from them either through cheque or paypal. So if 5000 dollars a year mean something to you then register at each of the site and spend an hour everyday earning money by just filling surveys.This is the easiest way to make money online.

But if you want to make $15000 then you have to give up this traditional method and do something different. Don't worry, I have already done the work for you. I will explain this secret after listing down these traditional survey sites.

Important points to do before you start registering
-make one  dedicated email id for all the survey sites
-Be patient, once all survey sites are registered then you can start surveying. One single survey site wont make you much money

Best Survey Sites

1)   CashCrate
      Survey Incentives: $1 to $10 per survey
      Cash Out:  $10
      Frequency : Very Good
      Tip:Complete other offers along with surveys and refer your friends .

2)   Send Earnings
      Incentives:  .5 to $5  (short surveys)
      Frequency:Very Good
      Tip: Complete surveys in 2-3 minutes and be fast.

3)   Mindswarms   (You need a mic and a webcam for this website)
      Incentives: $50 per Video Survey (very rare and for specific locations)
      Frequency:one survey per week
      Tip: make a good profile video.

4)   Poll Buzzer
      Incentives: $1 for one question survey.
      Frequency:Good
      Tip: Complete it as soon as you get a mail as surveys have time limit.

5)  Survey Savvy
     Incentives: $1 - $5
     Frequency:Good

6)  Opinion Outpost

The Major Shift Of Income - 3fold increase

When I reached a level of $400 - 500 p/m, I was fed up with survey sites since I was working hard and wasn't able to make any more/increase my income. Most of my time went in collecting cheque from various sites or looking for surveys appropriate for me. Then I stumbled upon a secret ingredient. Not only it started sending me surveys in mail(filetered surveys) but also reduced my work of collecting payment since all the payment would come through them. You might not understand this now but you will once you start doing surveys. I really wished someone would have written about it before.

But the catch is that they were asking for some initial payment and I kept on delaying the registration. Finally when I got really fed up, I thought the price they were asking was less than what my headphones costs and I could take that risk. You won't believe that was the best decision I had made. Not only my income increased three-fold, I found good amount of time to start my own blog.
For a long time I had kept it a secret from my friends and other people about this site but then I decided to reveal it since it won't hamper my earnings. Here is the secret site -

Paid Surveys at Home

Also if you live in United States, United Kingdom, Europe (especially Bulgaria, Norway, Germany etc) , Canada, Australia, India or Philippines, then you are in for a treat. Since a poll  I created a long time back, showed that these countries get the best(returns) and highest number of surveys from Paid Surveys At Home.

In the poll, other Asian countries and Countries from South America followed with surveys ranging from $1 - $14 (avg $3.4) and I think that is still a good number.

Finally, one last important thing that led me pay them was that they refund your money if you are not satisfied. If you are still not so sure then I would recommend you to go to individual sites and earn money that way. Although I know you will be missing a good chunk of income for a small price that you could cover in half a day once you start earning from surveys.

Good Luck!

If you have any question, feel free to comment and I will gladly answer your questions.

By

49 comments:

1. Even I have tried paid surveys at home and It's pretty good.

Replies
    1. Works for me too. I wish I had tried that earlier.

2. I came back after a long time. I am glad I took your advice for paid Surveys at home. Thought I am not earning $15k but more than half of what u said and I am quite satisfied. I think I can reach that level but I am too lazy.

Thanks A hell lot!

3. Even I registered for paid surveys at home 2 weeks back. I made back my money in 4 days and now I am earning about $60 a day. Hopefully I will earn more but can't complain since I give it only 1-2 hours per day.

Thanks! The site is legitimate guys :)

4. It doesn't pay well, here in Nigeria. Took me 25 days to cover my cost

5. Atom MillionaireJune 5, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Yeah it doesn't pay much in some countries. But the countries I have mentioned in the post get really good surveys. Still you can get back your money. Ask for a refund and they will give u back ur money.

2. Is there any company which pays via PayPal? I don't like checks! It takes too long to cash the money..

1. Joseph,
      Here are the details -
      1)CashCrate - initalyy by check, once silver status earned, then by Paypal
      2)SendEarnings - by cheque but they release within a week.
      3)MindSwarms - paypal
      4)PollBuzzer - Paypal
      5)SurveySavvy - by cheque but no problems with them.

And the link at end of the blog - Paid Surveys at Home is by paypal.

Hope this helps.

2. Also a panel called http://www.dollaropinions.com pays via paypal.

3. When I was working nights, there was lots free time and a pc so I registered for survey and you are completely you can not make money with one survey website, to bad I did not know that back then.

If you are serious about making money with surveys what as much as possible legitimate site and then just start filling them up :)

Replies
    1. That is absolutely right , you need to consider 5-6 good survey sites in-order to make some money.

4. Sherly(HouseWife) - TorontoJune 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM

When do I start getting surveys by email from Paid Surveys at Home? I registered 10 mins back.

Replies
    1. How was it? Mr Hesitant Curious. Please help me convince myself. I am about to register... Hehehe. Thanks

2. Sherly - TorontoJuly 15, 2013 at 3:00 AM

It's pretty good here in Canada. A nice pocket money.

3. Thank you Sherly for this reply. I am registered! I started receiving surveys now. I need to register on the remaining 200 sites hehehe.

4. Now just wait for a good amount of dollars Francis and do tell us how it's going after 2/3 months.

5. It may take somewhere from 1 day to a week before relevant surveys start coming to you.

ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have anything that works from India?

Replies
    1. The author has already mentioned that the countries the last link work best in and India is one of them.

7. When you first started, how long do you have to wait to start receiving surveys?

Replies
    1. Some get it within two days and some within 1 week. They sometime take some time processing your account so it can take upto a week.

8. Franklin ( Neitherlands)July 29, 2013 at 5:58 AM

Wuhu, Made EUR 82.65 in 19 days, (covered the money paid to the site), so in total im more than EUR 60 positive. Thanks Atom.

9. Charlie Dove (Virginia, US)August 12, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Just subscribed to paid surveys at home! Will let you know how much I'm making once the surveys start! Fingers crossed :)

1. Charlie Dove (Virginia, US)August 15, 2013 at 11:37 PM

4 days and $144. Nice little pocket money. I'll probably buy a new iPhone in 4 more days.

Thanks Atom

2. Charlie Dove (Virginia, US)September 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM

40 days and $1100. A very good pocket money for me.

10. I registered already, nice blog, hope to create one like this...thanks atomic boy.

Replies
    1. is it available in philippines?

2. Yes Surveys 24 is available in Philippines as it sends surveys from 100's of sites. You may not get as many surveys as you would in US but good enough to make money.

11. What about Romania survey ... it is there some good sites?

Replies
    1. I don't have any info about Romania but you can try out free sites until you are absolutely sure. Check with paid surveys at home website.

12. Hi guys I m from India. I have already registered on few of the sites like Global Test Market, Toluna, India Speaks, Swagbucks. But these sides dont pay too much. Can you provide me list of all websites that really work well for Indians

Replies
    1. You can check paid surveys at home - the last link. They have good surveys for India.

13. I've tried to some surveys that only scammed me....Im trusting your judgement about this list and hope to make some bucks taking surveys.
    Thanks for sharing

Replies
    1. I am here just to provide the information but you have to work hard in order to earn. Which country are you from?

14. its working for india ? most of survey sites not provide surveys in india

1. Cashcrate and Paid survey at home(the last link) works very good in India

15. Is this very promising for Filipinos.

Replies
    1. Yes Surveys 24 is available in Philippines as it sends surveys from 100's of sites. You may not get as many surveys as you would in US but good enough to make money.

16. Nice article, Joined some of those sites, takes a while to build up a good amount but totally worth it!
    top20surveysites.com also has some very good reviews.

Replies
    1. I am glad it helped. Can you mention your country here. It could be helpful to other users

17. I want to earn money from this site but I am from Bangladesh . Is it possible from Bangladesh ?

Replies
    1. Sorry buddy, I have no idea about Bangladesh but it sure seems to be really good in India. So probably you can try but at your own risk.

18. Is any site what have surveys for Romania ? Every site have 3 , 4 survey / month for Romania . :( Another survey sites with more offers ?

Replies

19. Are they really pay. ?? or any other list where we really get some awesome money i.e. 1 to 2 dollars per day

Replies
    1. you can earn $400 per day depending on your country and har work. Which country do you reside in?

20. HI i am about to register. But as i cancel there are pop up notification and gave me half of half price for registration. are you sure that this legit in the philippine? your response will really be a great help.

Replies
    1. They have offers every now and then. You must have logged in during offer time. It is legitimate.

Atom